As a Commercial Builder your industry faces regulations that require policies designed for your business
Working within the Construction industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Build Risk arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Commercial Builder what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Construction Contractual Liability. Ensuring you are covered for the contract you have signed.
- All work at the construction site including the risks of unauthorised access, attractive nuisance, excavation work, liability to sub-contractors, vicarious liability for sub-contractors, damage to customer and other third party property, third party injuries from tools, equipment and materials.
- Employee risks and injuries which may be caused by falls from ladders and scaffold, falling objects hitting head or body, crush injuries due to collapse of scaffolding, being struck or crushed by moving vehicles and stepping on nails and sharp objects and more.
- Property damage from substantial fire exposures.
Types of insurance your Buildrisk package can include:
Workers Compensation Management
- Insurance Premium Optimisation
- Claims Management & Return to Work
- Preventative & Early Intervention Services
- Office & Business Insurance
- Construction Surety & Bonds
- Trade Credit Insurance
- Marine Transit Insurance & Goods In Transit Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance