As a Skip Bin & Rubbish Removal Contractor you have unique needs that require policies designed for your business.
Working within the Rubbish Removal industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Build Risk arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Skip Bin & Rubbish Removal Contractor what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Damage to Vehicles, Mobile plant and machinery including theft and possible accumulation of values of machinery and equipment, tools and more.
- Accidents or damage caused in the processes of delivering, collecting or removal skip bins or rubbish.
- Injuries to customers whilst staff are delivering or picking up bins/barrels/skips etc prior to or following the expiration of the hire period; tools and equipment left lying around could cause personal injury e.g. to trespassers, visitors and more.
- Claims arising due to inadequate maintenance, servicing, cleaning which may result in injury to customer’s employees or other persons (e.g. failure of attachment points due to corrosion).
- Employee risks and injuries which may be caused be falling objects hitting their head or body, being struck or crushed by moving vehicles, exhaustion due to working in restrictive protective environmental suits for long periods, plant and machinery hazards, high levels of noise and hot-work.
Types of insurance your Build Risk package can include:
Workers Compensation Management
- Insurance Premium Optimisation
- Claims Management & Return to Work
- Preventative & Early Intervention Services
- Office & Business Insurance
- Marine Transit Insurance & Goods In Transit Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
Public & Products Liability Insurance & Pollution Liability Insurance
Motor Fleet Insurance, Mobile Equipment Insurance
Covering all vehicles and mobile equipment including all attachments/accessories for property damage and liability anywhere within Australia.
Equipment Breakdown Insurance
Covering machinery and equipment for breakdown and possible business interruption
Management Liability including Directors & Officers Insurance and Cyber Insurance
Covering the Directors and company for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.