As an Earthmoving & Excavation Contractor, you face unique challenges and circumstances requiring policies designed specifically for your business
Working within the Construction industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Build Risk arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Earthmoving & Excavation Contractor what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Damage to Vehicles, Mobile plant and machinery including theft and possible accumulation of values of machinery and equipment, tools and more.
- All work or business interruptions at the construction site including the risks of traffic accidents, unauthorised access, attractive nuisance, use of explosives, excavation work, liability to sub-contractors, vicarious liability for subcontractors, damage to customer and other third party property, third party injuries from tools, equipment and materials.
- Employee risks and injuries which may be caused from machinery and equipment hazards, hotwork, exposure to dust and chemical/vapours,. falling objects hitting head or body, being struck or crushed by moving vehicles, exposure due to work in open air for long periods, high levels of noise, and more.
- Property damage from substantial fire exposures.
- Theft of materials and equipment left at unguarded construction sites or in site huts, vehicles, depots/offices, mobile plant and machinery (joyrides or theft).Contructi
Types of insurance your Build Risk package can include:
Workers Compensation Management
- Insurance Premium Optimisation
- Claims Management & Return to Work
- Preventative & Early Intervention Services
- Office & Business Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
Public & Products Liability Insurance & Pollution Liability Insurance
Motor Fleet Insurance, Mobile Equipment Insurance
Covering all vehicles and mobile equipment including all attachments/accessories for property damage and liability anywhere within Australia.
Marine Cargo & Transit Insurance (including Carriers Goodwill)
Covering goods in transit within Australia and overseas. Can include liability cover based around your written terms and conditions.
Equipment Breakdown Insurance
Covering machinery and equipment for breakdown and possible business interruption
Management Liability including Directors & Officers Insurance and Cyber Insurance
Covering the Directors and company for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.