Buildrisk understands the risks Demolition & Asbestos Removal Contractors face not only on a daily basis, but also in the long term
Working within the Construction industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Build Risk arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Demolition & Asbestos Removal Contractor, what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Damage to Mobile plant and machinery including theft and possible accumulation of values of machinery and equipment, tools and more.
- Inadvertent contamination of third party property in the vicinity of the construction site; bodily injury due to inadvertent exposure of third parties to asbestos fibres and hazardous waste.
- Third party property damage from on-site services e.g. damage to client’s property due to contractor’s employees improper use of machinery and equipment resulting in damage to premises.
- Third party injury on and around the site e.g. from tools, equipment and chemicals, cables etc left lying around or items falling from heights which could cause personal injury.
- The environmental risks associated with spillage due to accidents during transportation of contaminated material to a hazardous waste storage facility.
- Employee risks and injuries which may be caused by falling objects hitting their head or body, being struck or crushed by moving vehicles, exhaustion due to working in restrictive protective environmental suits for long periods, plant and machinery hazards, high levels of noise, hot-work and more.
- Property damage from substantial fire exposures.
Types of insurance your Build Risk package can include:
Workers Compensation Management
- Insurance Premium Optimisation
- Claims Management & Return to Work
- Preventative & Early Intervention Services
- Contract Works
- Professional Indemnity Insurance & Design & Construct Insurance
- Office & Business Insurance
- Construction Surety & Bonds
- Trade Credit Insurance
- Marine Transit Insurance & Goods In Transit Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
Public & Products Liability Insurance & Pollution Liability Insurance
Motor Fleet Insurance, Mobile Equipment Insurance
Covering all vehicles and mobile equipment including all attachments/accessories for property damage and liability anywhere within Australia.
Equipment Breakdown Insurance
Management Liability including Directors & Officers Insurance and Cyber Insurance
Covering the Directors and company for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff. Claims arising from your policies and procedures in relation to Employment Practices, Recruitment, OH&S, Tax and other Corporate returns, provision of advice to franchisees or branches, statutory returns and many other elements of corporate governance.