Transport Operators and Cartage Contractors face risks and challenges requiring policies designed for your unique needs
Working within the Transport industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Build Risk arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Transport Operator what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Damage to Vehicles, Mobile plant and machinery including theft and possible accumulation of values of machinery and equipment, tools and more.
- Theft / Damage of customer’s goods and loss of property at the premises.
- Collision and overturning of the vehicle.
- Loss or injury from loading and unloading the vehicle.
- Claims arising due to inadequate maintenance, servicing, cleaning which may result in injury to customer’s employees or other persons (e.g. failure of attachment points due to corrosion).
Types of insurance your Build Risk package can include:
Workers Compensation Management
- Insurance Premium Optimisation
- Claims Management & Return to Work
- Preventative & Early Intervention Services
- Office & Business Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
Public & Products Liability Insurance & Pollution Liability Insurance
Motor Fleet Insurance, Mobile Equipment Insurance
Covering all vehicles and mobile equipment including all attachments/accessories for property damage and liability anywhere within Australia.
Marine Cargo & Transit Insurance (including Carriers Goodwill)
Covering goods in transit within Australia and overseas. Can include liability cover based around your written terms and conditions.
Equipment Breakdown Insurance
Covering machinery and equipment for breakdown and possible business interruption
Management Liability including Directors & Officers Insurance and Cyber Insurance
Covering the Directors and company for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.