Build Risk understands the unique needs of operating a Labour Hire Company and provides coverage designed just for you
Working within the Construction industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Build Risk arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Labour Hire what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Loss of client data, client and employment contracts, office records.
- Misappropriation and improper distribution or use of company/clients data or intellectual property or collusion – where an employee may use your records to place an applicant in a position without the knowledge of the insured to get some monitory or other return.
- Exposures arising from the hiring of employees to prospective employers/clients depending on contractual arrangements. You may be held liable for the actions (or inactions) of the employees you have provided to the client firm.
- Breach of privacy and confidentiality; failure to conduct appropriate reference, police or other checks; supply of labour without licenses, qualifications or competencies required by the client company; inappropriate advertising; failure to check qualifications and experience levels of candidate are suitable for the job; claims of inappropriate contact/poaching of company staff.
Types of insurance your Buildrisk package can include:
Workers Compensation Management
- Insurance Premium Optimisation
- Claims Management & Return to Work
- Preventative & Early Intervention Services
- Office & Business Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance
Public & Products Liability Insurance
Covering personal injury or property damage to third parties as a result of your company’s negligence including liability for on hired employees.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Breach of Duty claims including Errors & Omission causing financial loss, intellectual property infringement liability, media liability, privacy liability and privacy remediation expense. Contractual Liability and breach of legislation.
Management Liability including Directors & Officers Insurance and Cyber Insurance
Covering the Directors and company for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.