Build Risk understands the unique needs of operating a Linemarking Business and provides coverage designed just for you.
Working within the Construction industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Build Risk arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Linemarking Business what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Construction Contractual Liability ensuring you are covered for the contract you have signed. Even though the principal contractor is responsible for inspecting and approving all the work that goes into a project, you may be held responsible as per the contract.
- All work at the construction site including the risks of traffic accidents, unauthorised access, attractive nuisance, use of explosives, excavation work, liability to sub-contractors, vicarious liability for subcontractors, damage to customer and other third party property, third party injuries from tools, equipment and materials.
- Problems that can develop with a completed road/runway and associated structures, including those arising from errors made by subcontractors.
- Employee risks and injuries which may be caused by machinery and equipment hazards, hotwork, exposure to dust and chemical/vapours etc. falling objects hitting head or body, being struck or crushed by moving vehicles, exposure due to work in open air for long periods, high levels of noise, use of explosives, hotwork, crane hazards and contact with hot bitumen or asphalt and more.
Types of insurance your Build Risk package can include:
Workers Compensation Management
- Insurance Premium Optimisation
- Claims Management & Return to Work
- Preventative & Early Intervention Services
- Office & Business Insurance
- Marine Transit Insurance & Goods In Transit Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
Public & Products Liability Insurance & Pollution Liability Insurance
Motor Fleet Insurance, Mobile Equipment Insurance
Covering all vehicles and mobile equipment including all attachments/accessories for property damage and liability anywhere within Australia.
Equipment Breakdown Insurance
Covering machinery and equipment for breakdown and possible business interruption
Management Liability including Directors & Officers Insurance and Cyber Insurance
Covering the Directors and company for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.